Home Owner & Landlord

Are you a home owner or a landlord in need of marketing for your property? Have you been served with a stop work order from the city for unauthorized construction or renovation? Do you have tenants and would like to record the property condition before and after they leave? We have many options to help you out.

Permit Applications

Are you looking to do a renovation on your property? Have you started and the city has served you with a stop work order for unauthorized construction?
PixlWorks can help you your application, from basic renovation to full structural and engineering drawings.


Matterport is a great tool for recording a property with a stamped capture date. Have you had a tenant move out and leave a mess or cause damage to your property? A Matterport tour can provide a full detailed capture of your property.